Wednesday, July 20, 2011

::tap, tap:: Is this thing on?

Hi. I'm new here.  Just trying to find my place in the world.

Do I stay at home with my son or pursue work opportunities (if I can even find work opportunities)?  Do I try to substitute teach again?  Would I even make enough money to cover daycare if I sub?  My mind spins with these questions everyday and I'm trying to figure it out.  In almost a year, I'm still giving the same answer,  "uhhh, I'm playing it by ear and just enjoying the time at home.  Maybe, I'll go back to work next year."

Well, next year is here.  Hmmmm.

So, I've decided to blog about my indecision.  Or maybe it should be called my decision to not decide.  I'm not ruling anything out, but not committing to anything either.

Mind you, this will also be a place to showcase all the work we've done on our house, as well as show off our family and other random things.

I hope writing will help me to find my place in this big world.

No comments:

Post a Comment